PSC Company Overview
With offices in the USA, Canada, UK and Australia, PSC is a leading PCI and PA DSS assessor and Approved Scanning Vendor. PSC is one of an elite few companies qualified globally to provide expert services and solutions to organizations that require specialist compliance or consulting support in the areas of Payments, Security or Compliance.
PSC’s focus is exclusively on Clients that accept or process payments or technology companies in the payment industry. All staff at PSC have either worked within large merchant/retail organizations or services providers. Each executive at PSC has held executive management positions with responsibilities for payments and security.
PSC is certified with the PCI Security Standards Council as a:
- Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC)
- Payment Applications Qualified Security Assessor Company (PA-QSAC)
- Point to Point Encryption Qualified Security Assessor Company (P2PE QSAC)
- Point to Point Encryption Payment Applications Qualified Security Assessor Company (P2PE PA-QSAC)
- PCI Forensics Investigator Company (PFI)
- Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
PSC is certified in the following programs:
- PSC is certified as a PCI PIN and TR-39 (TG-3) Assessor (CTGA) in accordance with the NYCE, PULSE and STAR networks
- PSC is approved as a Verified by Visa (VbV) and 3-D Secure Assessor for Visa, Inc.
- PSC is certified as a Card Production Logical Security, Physical Security and Over the Air Assessor Company for Visa, Inc.
- PSC is certified as a Visa/PCI PIN Assesor
- PSC is approved as an EI3PA Assessor fo Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
PSC’s approach includes a high-touch, hands-on methodology, that helps guide our Clients from consideration of strategic alternatives all the way through implementation and sustaining activities. The PSC team works closely with Clients to understand their objectives, produce pragmatic and actionable plans and aid in execution as required.
PSC’s Clients include:
- Major financial institutions
- Domestic and Global Retail Organizations and Manufacturers
- Internet merchants, retailers, direct marketing and mail order
- Service providers who accept, store or transmit payments
- Payment service organizations
- Third-party processors
- ISOs, merchant and payment service providers
- Accounting and audit firms
- Software publishers
- Technology companies
- Startups and emerging technologies
Contact us for more information